Who do you call?
Who do you call?

Sometimes you have a problem as a Fairfax County homeowner, and you just don't know who to call. The following links may help.

  • When one of our street lamps is broken or has a burned out bulb, click here.
  • The state owns just about everything when it comes to transportation, including the roads and the sidewalks. If something needs to be fixed, contact the VDOT Information center by clicking here.
  • Before digging call Miss Utility. Get the phone number by clicking here.

  • For questions about snow removal, call VDOT at 703-383-VDOT or checkout their web site here


Page content © 2017, Southport Homeowners Association
Contact Site Administrator     Manage Page Content     Printer Friendly View

This Homeowners Association Website hosted with home-owners-assoc.com, a division of Nord Enterprises, Inc.